|‘Saints and Sinners’ Project Action Plan and Timetable
|Planned Activity||Resources||Outcomes Achieved?|
|8/05/2017||· Finish editing the script and adding any extra sections that were suggested in last week’s showing.
· Make sure all costumes have been planned and organised and props have been sourced or are being sourced.
· Use Directed study to also continue writing up the project and adapting action plans etc.
· By the end of the week I ensure to have all my set pieces off book, specifically paying attention to my Queen Katherine monologue as I haven’t yet had a chance to do this due to working on group pieces.
· We need to start having rehearsals for the link scenes/ ‘framework’ script so that we can block them and make sure everyone understands their relevance.
· Source a backing track for Bring on the Men
· Start to learn lines for the link scenes.
· Personally I will continue to publicise the performance through flyers, social media and word of mouth.
· We now have our marketing schedule that indicates who is designated to publicise actively on social media for the week. These people are: Jack, Lou, Jess, Faye, Lucy and Harry.
· A new and updated trailer has been however some changes need to made before being posted publically at some point this week.
|What will you need to do your various activities this week?
· I will need to have a computer with internet access so I can continue to do character research and write up my rehearsals and action plans. This could be either in the library or a computer room (although the library has the advantage of having any books that may be needed to assist research).
· I will also need a computer or my ipad to do any writing that needs to be done.
· Rehearsal rooms should be free as Year 1’s have finished their commission and no longer need to rehearse.
|· I was absent on Wednesday 10th as I lost my voice and needed to go vocal rest to try and get it back before Bonnie and Clyde show week next week and Saints and Sinners the following week. I used this day to make a start on learning the Katherine monologue and editing and adding any bits to the full script that need to be added.|