Drama School Interview preparation
Extra performance related trainining/hobbies
- National Youth Theatre of GB
- Singing lessons
- Choirs/Singing groups (Amado, Out of the Shadows, voice squad)
- Theatre Royal Bury st Edmunds Youth Theatre
- Ballet and tap lessons
- Improvisation gigs
What have you seen recently that has stuck with you?
- Live screening of The Entertainer – Jonah Hauer-King as Frank Rice, Sophie McShera as Jean Rice and Greta Scacchi as Phoebe Rice.
- Live screening of The National Theatre Hangmen – Johnny Flynn (I knew him as a singer)
- Spoken word festival – comedians/poets – Luke Wright
- Diary of a Hounslow Girl – Ambreen Razia – Q&A
- LAMDA STUDENTS ADAPTATION OF MIDSUMMERS NIGHTS DREAM LASTS YEAR
- The A word
- The Disappearance – French drama/thriller
- Tomboy – French drama about a girl who wants to be a boy
List 5 things that you’ve seen at the theatre recently including: At least one show you loved and why
At least one show you were dissapointed with and why
Include details about the style/genre
Include details about the acting
Include details about the set.
Was it amateur or professional?
Make sure you know what the play/show was called
Who the company was and/or where the theatre was.